8.14.2008

My new friend.


sea turtle
Originally uploaded by zenren

Here he is, my new life partner. A beautiful sea turtle who will, from now on, live on my right shoulder and use his reiki symbol'd shell to release me from negative energy. I drew up the design, and then Beth, my tattoo artist made it tattoo-friendly. My father and I both have him on our arms. It was a gift for my thirtieth birthday (coming up the end of Sept). There's alot of meaning in this little guy, and Im glad to have him along for the journey

2 comments:

wonder said...

I love your tatoo! I am also a nursing student and can't ever find enough time to knit! Love your embroidery!

Daisymum said...

I love your tatoo. The detail in it is way cool. Also how awesome your dad has one to. Youe embroidery is awesome as well.