12.09.2008

Ravelry Mini-Mart

Oh ravelry and your cursed mini mart of way too cute t-shirts. I have the "daily dose of fiber" one in green, and the nice maroon "disagree(1)" as well. Now, I HAD to get the new one, the one of Bob in the yarn pile? OMG the cuteness. And they are all American Apparel Ts. So soft and comfy. But look at BOB!

(photo from ravelry mini-mart).

They have so much cute knitting swag. Ravelry is just fabulous. I love cruising through there looking at patterns and getting inspired. Currently Im making the Cupcake Hat for a co-worker who is due on Christmas. I never would have founf that cuteness without ravelry. So...I can justify my spending the bucks on cute ravelry Ts, to support such an awesome knitting resource.

1 comment:

Daisymum said...

That is such a cute shirt!!

I tagged you for a Meme on my site www.knitfiber.blogspot.com